Drug Deal Turns Violent In Northeast Dallas
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A drug deal turned violent on Sunday night in Northeast Dallas when multiple suspects shot, killed and robbed a man before fleeing the scene.
According to a police report, officers arrived at an apartment on Ferguson Road and found the complainant, 28-year-old Ryan Saunders, lying dead in the doorway from a gunshot wound to the neck.
Witnesses at the scene reported that the suspects came into the apartment to buy marijuana before deciding to rob the victim. The suspects demanded cash from a witness, shot the victim, and took unknown property from his pockets totaling roughly $1,100.
Homicide detectives are investigating all possible leads but have not named any suspects.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dez Bryant Apologizes For Walking Off Field
- Cowboys Fan Attacked After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Blind Woman Injured After Falling Into Manhole
- Baby Found Covered In Cockroaches, Crossing Street
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures