Report: Manziel To Declare For 2014 NFL Draft
COLLEGE STATION (CBSDFW.COM) – The Chick-fil-A Bowl will reportedly be the final college football game for Texas A&M’s quarterback Johnny Manziel.
According to a tweet from Gil Brandt of NFL.com: “No surprise but Manziel and Evans will be playing final college games tomorrow, multiple sources tell me. #TAMUvsDUKE“
Along with Manziel, fellow Aggie Mike Evans also is planning on entering the draft.
Over the last two seasons for Texas A&M, Manziel threw for a combined 7,438 yards and 59 touchdowns and ran for 2,096 yards and 29 rushing TDs.
this is a developing story
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- UPS Calls In 2,600 Extra Workers After Holiday Delivery Delays
- Tony Romo’s Injury Might Cost Dallas Cowboys Coaching Staff Their Jobs
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- Deceased Teen Suspect Identified
- Victim Identified In Fatal Fort Worth Office Stabbing
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures