Apartment Fire Displaces Cedar Hill Residents
CEDAR HILL (CBSDFW.COM) - A shelter was set up in Cedar Hill for several residents whose apartments were damaged by fire Sunday morning.
It happened at the Wilson Creek Apartments around 6 a.m. The fire damaged 16 apartment units.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
No one was injured in the fire.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- UPS Calls In 2,600 Extra Workers After Holiday Delivery Delays
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- Deceased Teen Suspect Identified
- Victim Identified In Fatal Fort Worth Office Stabbing
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures