Police: Richardson Salon Robber Accidentally Shoots Himself
Get Breaking News First
RICHARDSON (CBSDFW.COM) - Police say a minor who burglarized a Richardson hair salon Saturday night accidentally shot himself while fleeing.
He was one of two suspected thieves who broke into the Venus Salon located in the 800 block of S. Central Expressway, near Spring Valley Road. Witnesses told police one of the men had a gun and the other held a knife. They demanded cash and belongings, according to police.
Witnesses also told police they heard a shot fire as the two suspected robbers fled the salon.
Police have not released the suspects’ names or made arrests.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- UPS Calls In 2,600 Extra Workers After Holiday Delivery Delays
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- Deceased Teen Suspect Identified
- Victim Identified In Fatal Fort Worth Office Stabbing
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures