Mavs Recall Ricky Ledo From Texas Legends
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The Dallas Mavericks announced on Monday that guard Ricky Ledo has been recalled from the Texas Legends of the NBA Development League.
Ledo was assigned to the Legends on Nov. 30, appearing in 14 games while averaging 14.4 points, 6.6 rebounds, 2.6 assists and 1.14 steals in 29.8 minutes per game.
He has appeared in six games for the Mavericks, averaging 1.2 points and 2.6 minutes.
Ledo was drafted by the Milwaukee Bucks with the 43rd pick in the 2013 NBA Draft out of Providence, despite never appearing in a game with the school. He was ruled academically ineligible to play during his freshman season before entering the draft.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- UPS Calls In 2,600 Extra Workers After Holiday Delivery Delays
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- Deceased Teen Suspect Identified
- Victim Identified In Fatal Fort Worth Office Stabbing
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures