3 Million Xbox One Units Sold In 2013
NEW YORK (AP) – Microsoft says it has sold more than 3 million units of the Xbox One, the video game console it launched on November 22, 2013.
That means Microsoft Corp. sold 1 million of the consoles between December 11 and the end of the year. Sony has not disclosed year-end figures for its gaming console, the PlayStation 4, though it may this week at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
The figures are for sales to customers in 13 countries.
Microsoft says demand for the Xbox One has been strong since its launch, selling out in many stores throughout the holidays.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- UPS Calls In 2,600 Extra Workers After Holiday Delivery Delays
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- Deceased Teen Suspect Identified
- Victim Identified In Fatal Fort Worth Office Stabbing
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures