Pedestrian Struck, Killed Crossing Loop 820 In Fort Worth
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) — An adult male pedestrian was killed early Tuesday morning while trying to cross Northwest Loop 820 in Fort Worth.
According to police, the man was struck by a vehicle around 6:20 a.m. on the southbound side of 820 at Las Vegas Trail.
“When we arrived on scene, we did find one victim who had been struck by an auto. He was in life-threatening condition,” said Matt Zavadsky with MedStar. “He was treated and transported to Harris Methodist downtown in Fort Worth.”
The victim, who has been identified as 18-year-old William Brawley, was later pronounced dead.
The driver of the vehicle was not injured in the accident.
Fort Worth Police are investigating.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- UPS Calls In 2,600 Extra Workers After Holiday Delivery Delays
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- Deceased Teen Suspect Identified
- Victim Identified In Fatal Fort Worth Office Stabbing
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures