3 Suspects In Dallas Apartment Shooting
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - One man is under arrest, a second man is being questioned, and a third man is sought after a shooting at a north Dallas apartment complex on Wednesday morning. The incident took place just after 1:00 a.m. in the 13200 block of Emily Road, not far from Coit Road.
According to police, the suspects forced their way into an apartment unit and opened fire, striking a victim in the shoulder. Police said that the suspects and the victim all knew each other, but the exact motive for the shooting is not yet known.
The victim was taken to a local hospital and is expected to survive.
Authorities have not yet released the names of anyone involved in this incident.
- UPS Calls In 2,600 Extra Workers After Holiday Delivery Delays
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- Deceased Teen Suspect Identified
- Victim Identified In Fatal Fort Worth Office Stabbing
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures