50 Shades The Musical Opens In North Texas
DALLAS (CBS 11 NEWS) – The Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy sold more than 32 million copies in the United States and shattered sales records around the globe.
Like the book series, “50 Shades The Musical” is a huge success selling out in both New York and Chicago. Tonight it premieres at the Dallas City Performance Hall.
The musical parody opens with a ladies book club deciding to read Fifty Shades of Grey. Through their interpretation of the novel, the audience is led on a hilarious roller coaster ride of this unlikely bestseller. The show is full of dance numbers, 11 original songs and an on-stage band backing the performance.
Like the book series, 50 Shades The Musical is not intended for audiences under 18 years of age.
Ticket prices start at $45 and can be purchased online by clicking here. You can also gets seats by calling 214.880.0202 or in person at the AT&T Performing Arts Center Information Center.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- UPS Calls In 2,600 Extra Workers After Holiday Delivery Delays
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- Deceased Teen Suspect Identified
- Victim Identified In Fatal Fort Worth Office Stabbing
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures