North Texas Mom & Son Dead In Murder-Suicide
FLOWER MOUND (CBSDFW.COM/AP) – Investigators said that a Flower Mound woman and her son have died in an apparent murder-suicide in the home they shared.
Flower Mound police said that the 31-year-old son allegedly stabbed his 57-year-old mother, then killed himself.
The Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s Office on Tuesday identified the pair as Deborah Lynn Wilner and Eric Michael Wilner. Both were dead at the scene Monday afternoon.
Flower Mound police said that the bodies were found by another person in the home — the woman’s husband and the man’s father — who apparently was asleep during the stabbings.
Authorities are seeking a motive for the deaths.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- UPS Calls In 2,600 Extra Workers After Holiday Delivery Delays
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- Deceased Teen Suspect Identified
- Victim Identified In Fatal Fort Worth Office Stabbing
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures