GARLAND (CBSDFW.COM) — A 51-year-old Garland man that disappeared on Sunday afternoon was found safe on Thursday morning in Plano.
Police located Moses Abraham in the area of Plano Parkway and Preston Road just before 9:00 a.m. Moses was communicating with police, but was reportedly confused in his responses.
He was transported to Medical Center of Plano for a medical exam and to be reunited with his family.
Abraham disappeared around 4:00 p.m Sunday after leaving his home in the 500 block of West Ridgewood Drive for a routine walk.
He left the house in a t-shirt and jeans, leaving police concerned about his preparedness for the winter weather.
He has also been diagnosed with paranoid depression, which requires medications that he did not have with him.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- UPS Calls In 2,600 Extra Workers After Holiday Delivery Delays
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- Deceased Teen Suspect Identified
- Victim Identified In Fatal Fort Worth Office Stabbing
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures