Ric Flair isn’t shy about his love for the 49ers, or his passionate hate for the Dallas Cowboys.
But the former professional wrestler and Carolina-native crossed the line by supporting the 49ers in advance of Sunday’s SF-CAR game. Now he’s receiving death threats.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- UPS Calls In 2,600 Extra Workers After Holiday Delivery Delays
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- Deceased Teen Suspect Identified
- Victim Identified In Fatal Fort Worth Office Stabbing
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures