Man Stabs Girlfriend For Bringing Home Pizza Instead Of Chicken
WACO (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — A man from Waco was accused of stabbing his girlfriend after she brought home pizza instead of a chicken sandwich he wanted for lunch.
McLennan County jail records show Michael Corsey was being held Saturday on a charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. Online jail records do not list bond or an attorney for Corsey, who was arrested Friday.
Waco police say Corsey allegedly grabbed a kitchen knife and stabbed the woman because he had asked for a chicken sandwich, but she brought home pizza. Police say the victim was also choked and struck in the face.
Investigators say the woman, whose name wasn’t immediately released, was treated for minor injuries.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- UPS Calls In 2,600 Extra Workers After Holiday Delivery Delays
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- Deceased Teen Suspect Identified
- Victim Identified In Fatal Fort Worth Office Stabbing
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures