One Dead In Dallas Three-Car Wreck
Get Breaking News First
This story was updated at 8:45 p.m. on Jan. 11
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - A west Dallas car crash that happened around 1 p.m. Saturday left one person dead and two people injured.
The fatal wreck involved three vehicles on W Davis Street and N Walton Walker Boulevard on the southbound service road.
A sergeant from the Dallas Police Department said the driver of one of the vehicles was traveling at a high speed, and lost control of the car when he attempted to change lanes.
It is not known, however, if speed is a contributing factor in the crash.
Dallas Fire Rescue used the “jaws of life” to extricate the deceased driver from one of the vehicles.
Two other people were transported by ambulance to Methodist Central Hospital, and their condition is unknown at this time.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- UPS Calls In 2,600 Extra Workers After Holiday Delivery Delays
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- Deceased Teen Suspect Identified
- Victim Identified In Fatal Fort Worth Office Stabbing
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures