Amber Alert For Missing Teen Will Be Cancelled
RED OAK (CBSDFW.COM) – Authorities in Ellis County plan to cancel an Amber Alert for a 16-year-old girl who was thought to have been abducted.
Police originally thought Inez Ramirez had been kidnapped by her boyfriend 23-year-old Edger Barron. But after talking with witnesses, they now say Ramirez packed a suitcase and voluntarily left a relative’s house between midnight and 2 a.m. to meet Barron. It’s believed the two are headed to Mexico and that Ramirez is not in danger. Authorities say Ramirez moved here from Mexico a few months ago and had not yet enrolled in school in North Texas. Barron is also from Mexico.
Ramirez and Barron were both last seen in Red Oak. He was last driving a red 2006 four-door Chevrolet Silverado.
- This Week In Baseball: Winners & Losers Of The MLB Trade Deadline
- Sandra Bland’s Family Sues State Trooper, Wants Answers
- Fort Worth Officials To Address Flood Concerns
- Witnesses Sought In Fatal, Officer-Involved Shooting In Fort Worth
- Proposed Muslim Cemetery Topic Of Farmersville Town Hall
- Man Fights To Take Pregnant Wife Off Life Support
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- 70-Year-Old Brutally Attacked Outside Restaurant
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures