GARLAND (CBSDFW.COM) — Police are looking for two men who robbed a Garland Pizza Hut location at gunpoint on New Year’s Eve.
Video recovered from the location shows two masked men entering the store in the 3700 block of Walnut Street just after 9:00 p.m. with guns drawn.
One of the suspects is seen jumping over the counter, while the second forces a customer to the back of the business.
According to Garland Police, the manager of the store was forced to hand over cash while other employees and a customer were held at gunpoint.
The two men were seen leaving the location in a dark-colored sedan. The men were wearing masks, dark clothing, and Chicago Bulls cap.
Detectives are asking for the public’s help in identifying the shown individuals.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Bathroom Choice Debate Intensifies In North Texas
- Mosquitofish Inexpensive Ally In Zika Virus Fight
- Faksa Has Goal And Assist, Stars Beat Blues 2-1 In Game 1
- Cowboys’ Jaylon Smith – A Medical Risk But ‘Never Doubt God’
- Tornado Damages Buildings In East Texas
- Man Fights To Take Pregnant Wife Off Life Support
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- 70-Year-Old Brutally Attacked Outside Restaurant
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures