STILLWATER, Okla. (AP) – Tiffany Bias scored 23 points and Oklahoma State spurred away to a 12-0 lead and then held off a pair of second-half surges to defeat TCU 65-53 Tuesday night.
Bias hit 6 of 14 shots, including going 5-for-8 from 3-point range, with four assists for the Cowgirls (15-1, 4-1 Big 12), who this week reclaimed the No. 11 spot in the rankings after handing Iowa State its first loss on Saturday. Oklahoma State shot just 35.5 percent from the field, but made eight 3-pointers.
Zahna Medley scored 17 for TCU (11-6, 2-3). The Lady Frogs opened the second half with a 10-0 run, making stops on Oklahoma State’s first nine possessions, and twice came within five points.
The Cowgirls firepower was too much with Roshunda Johnson adding 12 points and Brittany Atkins 11. Bias hit a 3-pointer to stop the first TCU rally, and a Johnson 3 blunted the second.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Amber Alert Issued For Teen Believed To Be In Danger
- Mother Whose Children Died In Hot Car In May Arrested
- Man Charged With 7 Counts Of Deadly Conduct
- Parkland Trauma Staff Recalls Police Ambush
- Goodbye Valley View Mall, Hello Dallas Midtown
- Man Fights To Take Pregnant Wife Off Life Support
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- 70-Year-Old Brutally Attacked Outside Restaurant
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures