Cowboys DT Hatcher Headed To NFL Pro Bowl
IRVING (CBSDFW/AP) – Dallas Cowboys defensive tackle Jason Hatcher has been added to the Pro Bowl and will be a first-time participant along with teammates Dez Bryant and Tyron Smith.
Hatcher led the Cowboys with a career-high 11 sacks for an injury-depleted defense making the transition to a four-man front.
Hatcher was added to the Pro Bowl in place of Baltimore Ravens nose tackle, Haloti Ngata
The 31-year-old Hatcher is set to become a free agent after spending his first eight seasons with Dallas.
Bryant had 1,233 yards receiving and set career marks with 93 catches and 13 touchdowns in his fourth season.
The 23-year-old Smith allowed a career-low 1 1/2 sacks in his second season at left tackle. He moved from right tackle after his rookie year.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- $5,000 Reward Offered For Information On Cat Burning
- Father And Son Recovering After Dune Buggy Hits Bull
- Injured Rio Vista HS Football Player Joins Team On Sideline
- 2 Found Dead In Wendy’s Parking Lot
- 94-Year-Old Shows Adrenaline Knows No Age Limit
- Man Fights To Take Pregnant Wife Off Life Support
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- 70-Year-Old Brutally Attacked Outside Restaurant
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures