IRVING (CBSDFW/AP) – Dallas Cowboys defensive tackle Jason Hatcher has been added to the Pro Bowl and will be a first-time participant along with teammates Dez Bryant and Tyron Smith.
Hatcher led the Cowboys with a career-high 11 sacks for an injury-depleted defense making the transition to a four-man front.
Hatcher was added to the Pro Bowl in place of Baltimore Ravens nose tackle, Haloti Ngata
The 31-year-old Hatcher is set to become a free agent after spending his first eight seasons with Dallas.
Bryant had 1,233 yards receiving and set career marks with 93 catches and 13 touchdowns in his fourth season.
The 23-year-old Smith allowed a career-low 1 1/2 sacks in his second season at left tackle. He moved from right tackle after his rookie year.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Kids, 13 & 14 Allegedly Kill Woman For Phone And Video Game
- Lupe Valdez Wins Democratic Primary Runoff For Governor, Will Face Abbott
- Body Of Exchange Student Killed In Texas School Shooting Arrives In Pakistan
- Colin Allred To Face Rep. Pete Sessions After Winning Democratic Primary Runoff
- Houston Astros Honor Texas School Shooting Victims
- Man Fights To Take Pregnant Wife Off Life Support
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- 70-Year-Old Brutally Attacked Outside Restaurant
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures