ARLINGTON (AP) – A burglary investigation has led to a North Texas woman getting back the high school class ring she lost 20 years ago.
Arlington police on Friday returned the Boswell High School ring to Shelly Ragland of Fort Worth.
Detectives investigating residential burglaries arrested two suspects last month and recovered some stolen property — including a class ring with the inscription “Shelly K. Rhodes.”
Detectives in Arlington and Fort Worth traced the ring to Ragland, whose maiden name was Rhodes.
The woman says she lost the ring at an amusement park. Police say some other children found the ring and gave it to their mother, who contacted guest services but nobody could locate the owner.
Police say the finders ended up keeping the ring, which was stolen during a burglary.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Castroneves Knows Goal Of IndyCar Changes
- Shots Fired At Deep Ellum Recording Studio, One Injured
- Drone Racing Could Be Next Sport Of Modern Age
- Trump & Clinton All But Certain To Face Off In Fall
- Takata Airbag Recall Could More Than Double In Size
- Man Fights To Take Pregnant Wife Off Life Support
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- 70-Year-Old Brutally Attacked Outside Restaurant
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures