Arrest Made In Plano Robbery Of Dallas Police Officer
Get Breaking News First
COLLIN COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) - Police arrested a Richardson man for Friday’s carjacking of an off-duty Dallas police officer.
Dominic Anthony Mignogna, 20, was charged with aggravated robbery. Police said he approached the victim at a convenience store on the 600 block of East Plano Parkway on Jan. 17. Mignogna threatened the woman with a gun and then stole her car. Her gun and police badge were inside it.
The Plano Police Department SWAT team recovered her car and stolen items when they arrested Mignogna in Richardson on Saturday.
He was taken into custody without incident.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Suspect Sought After Striking UTA Police Officer With Vehicle
- Campaign 2016: Texas Gov. Perry Says He Needs More Prep
- Celebrating 50 Years Of The Cubicle
- Fish’s 2014 Cowboys Schedule Analysis
- Ex-Longview Bank Teller Embezzled Nearly $1.4M
- Man Fights To Take Pregnant Wife Off Life Support
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- 70-Year-Old Brutally Attacked Outside Restaurant
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures