This story was updated at 10:39 p.m. on Jan. 19
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A Fort Worth tattoo artist has made his mark. Bobby Doran successfully broke the Guinness World Records’ record of the longest tattoo session for multiple clients.
Official word has yet to come downfrom Guinness World Records, but artist Bobby Doran believes he broke the current record at noon on Sunday.
The previous record, according to the Guinness World Records website, is 48 hours and 2 minutes. Doran went for a whopping 53 hours.
Here’s a YouTube video of the celebration:
Doran started Friday, with 26 people volunteering to get inked.
It all happened at Touch of Ink Dermagraphics TX on Jacksboro Highway near Lake Worth.
The previous record is held by Alessandro Bonacorsi of Italy. Bonacorsi broke the record in Limidi di Soliera, Italy on Oct. 21, 2012.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Haltom City Cops To Carry Opioid Overdose Medication
- Constable Fed-Up With Student Bullies Posts Tough Warning
- More Parents Choosing Not To Vaccinate Their Children
- Families Flock To Walsh Development In Fort Worth
- Texas Lawmakers Closer To Ending Sanctuary City Protections
- Man Fights To Take Pregnant Wife Off Life Support
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- 70-Year-Old Brutally Attacked Outside Restaurant
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures