Fort Worth Tattoo Artist Breaks Guinness World Record
This story was updated at 10:39 p.m. on Jan. 19
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A Fort Worth tattoo artist has made his mark. Bobby Doran successfully broke the Guinness World Records’ record of the longest tattoo session for multiple clients.
Official word has yet to come downfrom Guinness World Records, but artist Bobby Doran believes he broke the current record at noon on Sunday.
The previous record, according to the Guinness World Records website, is 48 hours and 2 minutes. Doran went for a whopping 53 hours.
Here’s a YouTube video of the celebration:
Doran started Friday, with 26 people volunteering to get inked.
It all happened at Touch of Ink Dermagraphics TX on Jacksboro Highway near Lake Worth.
The previous record is held by Alessandro Bonacorsi of Italy. Bonacorsi broke the record in Limidi di Soliera, Italy on Oct. 21, 2012.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Jerry Jones On Claiborne: ‘We’re Not Giving Up On Him’
- ‘Rowdy Row’ Petition Seeks To Change Culture At Cowboys Home Games
- Texas Gun Purchase Requests Plummet
- Pedestrian Seriously Injured In Lewisville Accident
- Livestrong CEO Leaving After 14 Years
- Man Fights To Take Pregnant Wife Off Life Support
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- 70-Year-Old Brutally Attacked Outside Restaurant
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures