ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Police are investigating the death of a man after a shooting Saturday night at a house party in the 6300 block of Brookcrest Dr. in Arlington.
Arlington police officers received a call about the disturbance around 11:50 p.m. Saturday.
When officers arrived at the scene, they found a man who s believed to be in twenties, suffering from gunshot wounds.
A press release from APD said a house party was being held at the the residence where the man was shot. A crowd of people were still there when officers arrived.
The man was soon transported to Medical Center of Arlington, but died around 4:30 Sunday morning.
The man has not yet been identified, and an investigation into the shooting is ongoing.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Cowboys Loss To Packers Was Painful, But Not The Most Heartbreaking
- Jones Says Romo “Will Play In A Superbowl,” Would Not Specify Team
- Wal-Mart To Add About 10,000 Retail Jobs In The U.S.
- Cowboys Season In Review: Dallas Exceeded All Expectations in 2016 Despite Early Playoff Loss
- “Momentous Changes” Push Back Ivanka Trump’s Book
- Man Fights To Take Pregnant Wife Off Life Support
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- 70-Year-Old Brutally Attacked Outside Restaurant
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures