DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – An off-duty Richardson police officer was involved in a shooting early Sunday morning in Dallas at a Studio Movie Grill.
The incident happened just after 1 a.m. at the Studio Movie Grill on the North Central Expressway near W Spring Valley Road, just south of Richardson.
A spokesman for the Richardson police department said the off-duty officer was on scene at a disturbance. Before Dallas police arrived at the scene, shots were fired.
CBS 11 is told no one is believed to have been hurt in the incident, but a heavy DPD presence responded to the incident. Two ambulances were seen in the parking lot.
The shooting is under investigation at this time.
CBS 11 will bring you updates as they become available.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- PepsiCo Sees Sales Growth In Both Drinks & Snacks
- Prison For Former Texas TV Reporter Convicted Of Stalking
- Did Landmark Laws From Congress Enable High Drug Prices?
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Books Getting A Digital Enhancement
- Regulators: Doctor Concocts Vaccines With Cat Saliva, Vodka
- Man Fights To Take Pregnant Wife Off Life Support
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- 70-Year-Old Brutally Attacked Outside Restaurant
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures