LEWISVILLE (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Lewisville are investigating the case of a woman found dead along the side of the road on Monday morning. Her body was discovered at about 7:30 a.m. along Highway 121 Business, not far from Edmonds Lane.
A passing motorist saw the body and called police to the scene.
The name of the deceased woman has not yet been released. Officials also did not say how she may have died, other than to note that it did not appear as though she died of natural causes.
The Tarrant County Medical Examiner will pick up the body later on Monday and release the woman’s name and cause of death.
- Rockwall Leaders To Debate Proposed Bathroom Law
- Suspected Drunk Driver Breaks RR Crossing Arm, Roads Closed
- Fatal Accident Temporarily Closes SB Central Expressway
- Halliburton, Baker Hughes Abandon $34B Merger
- Two Family Dollar Stores Robbed In Fort Worth
- Man Fights To Take Pregnant Wife Off Life Support
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- 70-Year-Old Brutally Attacked Outside Restaurant
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures