DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Losing weight is top of mind for many people when it’s time to make New Year’s resolutions.
Now that the end of the first month of 2014 is fast-approaching, the city of Dallas aims to help people reach their fitness goals.
Anyone who registers for two months of fitness passes at any of the city’s 35 fitness centers will receive one free month.
The offer lasts until Feb. 28, 2014. Passes start at $5 a month and cost up to $18.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dallas Zoo Hippo Loses Calf After Giving Birth
- School Walkouts, Sit-Ins Planned After Florida Shooting
- Man Rescued After Driving Into Construction Hole In Irving
- Home Burglary Suspect Keeps Dallas Neighborhood On Edge
- Business Owner Says Square Holding More Than $7,000 Of His Money
- Man Fights To Take Pregnant Wife Off Life Support
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- 70-Year-Old Brutally Attacked Outside Restaurant
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures