FORT HOOD (AP) – A man and two children have been found dead in a home at Fort Hood.
A statement from the Texas Army post says the bodies were found about 7:15 a.m. Tuesday.
The post released few details about the deaths. It did say all three are military dependents, meaning they’re related to a soldier. However, officials haven’t said if they’re related to each other.
Agents of the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command are investigating but are withholding any details until relatives can be notified. Also, agents aren’t commenting on the deployment status of the soldier in the household.
However, the statement says there is no further threat to the community.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Officer Known For Helping Others Needs Support
- Wounded Marine To Climb Mount Kilimanjaro
- Middle-Schoolers Ceremoniously Vote To Remove Confederate General’s Name From School
- Horse Center Founder Explains Why He Shut Down Special Needs Program
- Exclusive Interview: Tony Romo Talks Surgery, Downplays Injury
- Man Fights To Take Pregnant Wife Off Life Support
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- 70-Year-Old Brutally Attacked Outside Restaurant
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures