Campus Police Investigating Threat Against UTA
Get Breaking News First
ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) - An anonymous caller has made a “general” threat against the University of Texas at Arlington.
UTA Police are investigating, but at this time no students have been isolated or evacuated. Police are asking that students, staff report any suspicious activity to 817-272-3381.
Meanwhile, UTA’s campus remains open.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Dallas Police Investigating Sex Assault Of Deaf Teenager
- Skunk Tests Positive For Rabies In Frisco
- Arlington Little League Battles Back After Theft Cancels Season
- ‘Jeopardy!’ Champ Chu Unseated After 12-Day Run
- Add Wife To Texas Ex-Fruitcake Bakery Controller’s Case
- Man Fights To Take Pregnant Wife Off Life Support
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- 70-Year-Old Brutally Attacked Outside Restaurant
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures