DALLAS, Texas (105.3 THE FAN) – The Dallas Cowboys have renegotiated kicker Dan Bailey’s contract, signing him through 2020.
Bailey originally signed with Dallas as an unrestricted free agent out of Oklahoma State after the 2011 draft. He was set to become a restricted free agent this year.
With this deal, Bailey will reportedly make around $3.3 million per season.
In three seasons with the Cowboys, Bailey has made 91 percent of his field goals (89 of 98) and all 123 extra-point attempts. He finished the 2013 season hitting 28 of 30, including six of seven from 50 yards or more.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Anti-White Supremacists Rally Will Have Heavy Police Presence
- Confederate Monuments Removed Or Vandalized Across US
- NASA-Approved Solar Eclipse Glasses Harder To Find
- Celtics To Retire Paul Pierce’s No. 34
- Kindergarten Kids All Smiles About New Academic Journey
- Man Fights To Take Pregnant Wife Off Life Support
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- 70-Year-Old Brutally Attacked Outside Restaurant
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures