The annual Royal Rumble takes place this Sunday on pay-per-view and always includes jaw-dropping surprises and gigantic platforms for promising WWE Superstars.
Once such talent is Roman Reigns, a member of The Shield and a performer with a long wrestling family legacy that includes the Wild Samoans, Rikishi and The Rock.
On Thursday, I spoke to Reigns about his WWE lifestyle, prediction for the Royal Rumble and his thoughts on the title of “America’s Team” for the Dallas Cowboys. (He’s a 49ers fan)
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Faksa Has Goal And Assist, Stars Beat Blues 2-1 In Game 1
- Cowboys’ Jaylon Smith – A Medical Risk But ‘Never Doubt God’
- Manizel: “I’ve Been The Same Person, Doing The Same Things Since It All Started”
- Texas Schools Spare No Expense For Huge Football Stadiums
- Keidel: Like Dan Marino, Laremy Tunsil A Victim Of Embellished Fears