The annual Royal Rumble takes place this Sunday on pay-per-view and always includes jaw-dropping surprises and gigantic platforms for promising WWE Superstars.
Once such talent is Roman Reigns, a member of The Shield and a performer with a long wrestling family legacy that includes the Wild Samoans, Rikishi and The Rock.
On Thursday, I spoke to Reigns about his WWE lifestyle, prediction for the Royal Rumble and his thoughts on the title of “America’s Team” for the Dallas Cowboys. (He’s a 49ers fan)
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Maria Sharapova Wants That ‘Big Stage Winning Feeling’ Again
- MLB Players Logging Long Hours & Bonding On Video Game “Fortnite”
- Martha Karolyi Sidesteps Responsibility In Larry Nassar Scandal
- Top Prospect Gleyber Torres Makes MLB Debut As Yankees Go Young
- Spain’s Marc Marquez Cruises To 6th MotoGP Win In Texas