Arlington Apartment Fire Displaces Residents
Get Breaking News First
ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – An early morning fire in Arlington heavily damaged four apartment units, displacing 10 residents. No injuries were reported.
The Arlington Fire Department says the fire — at the Countrywood Apartments at 500 E Lamar near Ryan Plaza Drive — started in an attic in one of the buildings.
Firefighters responded around 4:30 a.m. Friday and were able to prevent the fire from spreading to adjacent buildings.
The Red Cross was requested at the scene to provide for the displaced residents.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Woman In Custody For Intoxication Manslaughter In Euless Crash
- One Dead, Squad Car Hit In Messy Overnight Crash
- Alcohol Suspected In Fatal Grapevine Wrong-Way Crash
- Phillies Hope To Find Room For Darin Ruf’s Powerful Bat
- Dallas Stars Retire Modano’s No. 9 Jersey
- Man Fights To Take Pregnant Wife Off Life Support
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- 70-Year-Old Brutally Attacked Outside Restaurant
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures