Arlington Apartment Fire Displaces Residents
ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) — An early morning fire in Arlington heavily damaged four apartment units, displacing 10 residents. No injuries were reported.
The Arlington Fire Department says the fire — at the Countrywood Apartments at 500 E Lamar near Ryan Plaza Drive — started in an attic in one of the buildings.
Firefighters responded around 4:30 a.m. Friday and were able to prevent the fire from spreading to adjacent buildings.
The Red Cross was requested at the scene to provide for the displaced residents.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 11-Year-Old Sentenced For Beating Neighbor’s Dog To Death
- Man Arrested In Texas With Over $700,000 Worth Of Marijuana In His Vehicle
- Police Impersonator Sought In Rockwall
- Texas DPS Releases Gang Threat Assessment For 2015
- This Week In Golf: Jason Day Runs Away With The Barclays
- Man Fights To Take Pregnant Wife Off Life Support
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- 70-Year-Old Brutally Attacked Outside Restaurant
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures