Car Crashes Off Lewisville Bridge
Get Breaking News First
LEWISVILLE (CBSDFW.COM) - A driver has been transported to the hospital after crashing off a bridge to the underpass below.
The crash closed southbound I-35 between Frankford Road and the Sam Rayburn Tollway in Lewisville around 11:30 a.m.
Careflight confirmed that the driver was trapped in the car and was taken to Medical Center of Plano.
The condition of the driver or the severity of injuries is not known.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dallas-Bound AA Flight Hits Bird, Makes Emergency Landing
- North Texas Man, EEOC Sue Wal-Mart For Discrimination
- Statewide Amber Alert Issued For 2-Year-Old Boy In Temple
- Hatcher Said Cowboys ‘Didn’t Show Any Signs Of Wanting Me Back’
- Mother Of 19-Year-Old Suspect Accused Of Raping Deaf Teen Speaks Out
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures