LEWISVILLE (CBSDFW.COM) – A driver has been transported to the hospital after crashing off a bridge to the underpass below.
The crash closed southbound I-35 between Frankford Road and the Sam Rayburn Tollway in Lewisville around 11:30 a.m.
Careflight confirmed that the driver was trapped in the car and was taken to Medical Center of Plano.
The condition of the driver or the severity of injuries is not known.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- FDA Calls For Zika Testing Of All Blood Donations
- Big Changes To Knox Street Causing Concern
- Puppy In Garbage Saved By Good Samaritan
- Texas Firefighter On Oregon Hike Found; 2nd Hiker Dies In Fall
- Arlington Police Seek Man Who Exposed Himself To Teen
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures