ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – The new signage for AT&T Stadium was seen being put into place Saturday morning – or at least part of it.
Brett Daniels, a Cowboys spokesman, said crews have been working on the roof top installation for some time.
The project is expected to continue through mid-March, so roughly six more weeks.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Twin Brothers Reunited 74 Years After WWII Death At Normandy
- 5 Charged In ‘Smuggling Scheme’ After Fatal Crash In Texas
- Extra Highway Enforcement Coming To Dallas County To Ensure ‘Safer Summer’
- ‘Don’t Leave Me, Mom’: Detainee Tells Of Separation From Son
- Ring Of Honor Show At Famed Madison Square Garden Called Off
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures