FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A Fort Worth woman escaped with her life after an SUV crashed into her home around 6:30 a.m. Saturday.
Maria Nunez was in another room and was left uninjured when the SUV rammed into her home in the 2200 block of Robinwood Dr. in northeast Fort Worth.
The male driver of the SUV was transported to JPS Hospital, complaining of neck and back pain, according to police.
It is not known at this time if drugs or alcohol played a factor in the crash, but an investigation is underway.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Former Duncanville Teacher Starts 10 Year Sentence For Student Affair
- Rain Boots Fit For A Queen On-Trend At Dean & DeLuca Invitational
- TSA Put To Test With Memorial Day Weekend Travel
- Texan With Character: Aman Lee
- Former Funeral Director Pleads Guilty To Abusing Corpses
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures