FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A Fort Worth woman escaped with her life after an SUV crashed into her home around 6:30 a.m. Saturday.
Maria Nunez was in another room and was left uninjured when the SUV rammed into her home in the 2200 block of Robinwood Dr. in northeast Fort Worth.
The male driver of the SUV was transported to JPS Hospital, complaining of neck and back pain, according to police.
It is not known at this time if drugs or alcohol played a factor in the crash, but an investigation is underway.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- North Texas CEO Leading Contender For Secretary Of State
- Mavericks Fall To Rockets 109-87
- California Police Officers Visit Dallas To Run In Marathon
- Louisville’s Lamar Jackson Wins Heisman Trophy
- Army Beats Navy 21-17 To End 14-Year Losing Streak In Series
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures