Crews Battle 2-Alarm House Fire In Keller
KELLER (CBSDFW.COM) – Crews are battling the remains of a 2-alarm home fire in the 300 block of Calais Dr in Keller.
Westlake and North Richland Hills departments, as well as the Keller Fire Department, are reported to be working on the blaze.
According to the Keller Fire Department, the family living in the home was barbequing in an outside fire place. It’s believed that the outside fireplace breached the attic and large flames ensued.
The home is said to be located at 316 Calais Dr. and is a 5,500 square foot two-story residence.
The family safely evacuated the residence and no one was hurt.
Here’s a video of the blaze from DFW Scanner:
CBS 11 News has crews on the way, and updates will be posted as they become available.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Closing Birdie for Spieth To Share Colonial 1st-Round Lead
- DFW Airport Predicts Record Summer
- Bridge To Businesses A No-Go So Far At Joe Pool Lake
- Major Cancer Breakthrough Brewing At Baylor
- West Nile Virus Back In North Texas
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures