DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Arrangements have been made for the viewing and funeral of civil rights leader Adelfa Callejo, who died the morning of Saturday, Jan. 25 at the age of 90.
A viewing is scheduled for 6 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 29 at Sparkman-Hillcrest Funeral Home. At 7 p.m., Father Rudy Garcia will pray the Rosary.
Callejo’s funeral will be held at 10 a.m. on Thursday, Jan. 30, at La Virgen de Guadalupe Cathedral on Ross Avenue. The service will be celebrated by Bishop Kevin Farrell, with a one hour reception afterwards.
Following the funeral, Callejo’s family will depart with her body for a private family burial.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Marchers Use Trump’s 100th Day To Protest Climate Policies
- Hacker Releases Stolen Stolen Copies Of ‘Orange Is The New Black’
- 3 Killed When Air Ambulance Crashes In Texas Panhandle
- Texas Officer Faked His Own Death And Fled To Mexico, Police Say
- Police: 5 Teens Robbed Victim At Gunpoint In Dallas
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures