Funeral And Viewing Arrangements Made For Adelfa Callejo
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Arrangements have been made for the viewing and funeral of civil rights leader Adelfa Callejo, who died the morning of Saturday, Jan. 25 at the age of 90.
A viewing is scheduled for 6 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 29 at Sparkman-Hillcrest Funeral Home. At 7 p.m., Father Rudy Garcia will pray the Rosary.
Callejo’s funeral will be held at 10 a.m. on Thursday, Jan. 30, at La Virgen de Guadalupe Cathedral on Ross Avenue. The service will be celebrated by Bishop Kevin Farrell, with a one hour reception afterwards.
Following the funeral, Callejo’s family will depart with her body for a private family burial.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Fantasy Baseball Season Is One-Third Over, So What Does Your Team Need To Win?
- Flooding Concerns Continue For Lake Lewisville Residents
- President Obama Signs Texas Disaster Declaration
- Hamilton’s Homers Help Rangers To 7-4 Win Over Red Sox
- Popular Lewisville Lake Spot Surviving The Flood So Far
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures