DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Arrangements have been made for the viewing and funeral of civil rights leader Adelfa Callejo, who died the morning of Saturday, Jan. 25 at the age of 90.
A viewing is scheduled for 6 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 29 at Sparkman-Hillcrest Funeral Home. At 7 p.m., Father Rudy Garcia will pray the Rosary.
Callejo’s funeral will be held at 10 a.m. on Thursday, Jan. 30, at La Virgen de Guadalupe Cathedral on Ross Avenue. The service will be celebrated by Bishop Kevin Farrell, with a one hour reception afterwards.
Following the funeral, Callejo’s family will depart with her body for a private family burial.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Frank Nobilo On Wyndham Championship: ‘Kevin Kisner Win Would Be Fairytale Story’
- Falcons’ New Stadium To Have Chick-fil-A; Won’t Be Open On Sundays
- Express Scripts To Limit Opioids; Doctors Concerned
- Many Police Officers Respond To Dallas Shooting Call
- NFL Slams Reports Of Elliott’s Accuser Being Discredited
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures