Hurst Road Construction Could Cause Morning Delays
HURST (CBSDFW.COM) – A section of Precinct Line Road in Hurst will be closed from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. every day beginning on Sunday, Jan. 26 and ending Wednesday, Jan. 29.
The section of closed road includes the north/south roadway under the State Highway 183 bridge, according to a press release.
Here’s a statement regarding how traffic will be diverted:
“Eastbound traffic taking the Precinct Line Road exit from 183 can turn right on Precinct Line Road and proceed on Precinct Line Road to the south.
Eastbound traffic taking the Precinct Line Road exit wanting to travel north on Precinct Line Road will be diverted to the east bound freeway access road to the Hurstview Bridge. Traffic will then turn left on to the Hurstview Bridge, proceed north on Hurstview to Harwood and then turn left on Harwood to Precinct Line Road.
Westbound traffic taking the Precinct Line Road exit from 183 wanting to travel north on Precinct Line Road will turn right at the Precinct Line Road/183 access road intersection and proceed north on Precinct Line Road.
Westbound traffic taking the Precinct Line Road exit from 183 wanting to travel south on Precinct Line Road will be diverted to Bedford/Euless Road. Traffic will be diverted north to Thousand Oaks and then west to Campus Drive and then south to the west bound freeway access road. Traffic will turn right on to the west bound freeway access road to Bedford/Euless Road and then turn left and proceed east on the east bound freeway access road to Precinct Line Road and south.”
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Sony Pictures Says Film ‘Concussion’ Wasn’t Softened To Placate NFL
- Fort Worth Leaders Roll Up Their Sleeves For Flu Shots
- This Week In College Football: Opening Weekend Viewing Guide
- Sheriff: Texas Man Killed By Deputies Was Armed With Knife
- Texas Inmate Pleads Guilty To Cold Case Murder
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures