DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A two-vehicle crash that happened around 6 a.m. Sunday on southbound I-35W at Illinois Avenue killed one person and injured one more.
The Dallas County Sheriff’s Office said one vehicle flipped and rolled after colliding with another car.
The driver inside the flipped vehicle was killed on impact, and the driver of the other vehicle was transported to Methodist central Hospital in Dallas.
That driver’s condition is not known at this time, and the a name has yet to be released for both victims.
Traffic investigators are now looking into what caused the crash, and if alcohol and/or excessive speeds contributed.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Fort Worth Officer Involved In Deadly Auto-Pedestrian Crash
- I-Team: Dallas Co. Seized Land Two Years Ago, Won’t Say How Owner Can Get It Back
- Jerry Jones Apologizes For ‘Inappropriate’ Comment Amid Growing Tension With Goodell
- Exhibit Opens Saturday Honoring Dallas Officer Who Was Killed The Day Of JFK’s Assassination
- Woman Says Botched ‘Brazilian Butt Lift’ Left Her In Wheelchair
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures