DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A two-vehicle crash that happened around 6 a.m. Sunday on southbound I-35W at Illinois Avenue killed one person and injured one more.
The Dallas County Sheriff’s Office said one vehicle flipped and rolled after colliding with another car.
The driver inside the flipped vehicle was killed on impact, and the driver of the other vehicle was transported to Methodist central Hospital in Dallas.
That driver’s condition is not known at this time, and the a name has yet to be released for both victims.
Traffic investigators are now looking into what caused the crash, and if alcohol and/or excessive speeds contributed.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Vaping Is Addictive And Can Lead Teens To Smoke, Study Finds
- Can Your Baby’s Name Predict Future Success? Study Says Yes
- FWPD Looking For Suspects Who Stole Thousands From Walmart
- Commission Begins Discussing Texas School Finance Overhaul
- Hawaii Governor Was Slow To Correct Missile Blunder Because He Forgot His Twitter Password
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures