Sims Lifts Baylor Past OSU 69-66
STILLWATER, Okla. (AP) – Odyssey Sims converted a three-point play with 3.8 seconds remaining in overtime to give No. 12 Baylor a 69-66 victory over No. 8 Oklahoma State on Sunday.
Sims, who entered the game as the nation’s leading scorer with 30.4 points per game, had a season-low 17 on 7-for-27 shooting, but she had eight rebounds and eight assists.
Mackenzie Robertson scored 18 points and Nina Davis added 16 points and 17 rebounds for the Lady Bears (16-3, 6-1 Big 12), who moved past the Cowgirls to the top of the conference standings. It was Baylor’s second straight win since back-to-back losses to Connecticut and Kansas.
Tiffany Bias scored 14 of her 17 points after halftime to help Oklahoma State rally from 16 points down in the second half. Roshunda Johnson scored 15 points, Kendra Suttles scored 12 and Brittney Martin added nine points and 11 rebounds for the Cowgirls (17-2, 6-2).
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- ‘Animated’ Dez Bryant Explains Fight With Tyler Patmon At Cowboys Camp
- Officials: Teen Arrested After Patrol Car Set Afire In Texas
- GOP Hopeful Ted Cruz To Visit Tupelo, Olive Branch Aug. 11
- ‘Mission: Impossible’ Climbs To No. 1, ‘Vacation’ Is A Bust
- Hamilton Homers, Perez Wins As Rangers Edge Giants 2-1
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures