Watch Credit Cards For $9.84 Charge
Get Breaking News First
(CBSNEWS) - A charge that adds up to less than ten bucks could be the tell-tale sign that scammers have their hands on your credit card number.
The Better Business Bureau has issued a warning after receiving a swarm of consumer complaints — all about a single charge of $9.84.
The charge may be listed as “customer support” or be tied to a number of different websites.
If you spot the charge on your statement, it’s likely your card has been compromised.
You should contact the card issuer and get a new card.
- Outdoor Warning Siren Malfunction Alarms Residents
- Thursday Night Football Fantasy Starters: Vincent Jackson, Matt Ryan And Julio Jones
- Dallas Police Search For Murder Suspect
- Dempsey Makes Name In Sports Car Racing
- Upgrade To iOS 8 Now Or Wait?
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures