Watch Credit Cards For $9.84 Charge
(CBSNEWS) - A charge that adds up to less than ten bucks could be the tell-tale sign that scammers have their hands on your credit card number.
The Better Business Bureau has issued a warning after receiving a swarm of consumer complaints — all about a single charge of $9.84.
The charge may be listed as “customer support” or be tied to a number of different websites.
If you spot the charge on your statement, it’s likely your card has been compromised.
You should contact the card issuer and get a new card.
- Novak Djokovic Reaches His 25th Grand Slam Semifinal
- Perry To Respond To His Case Continuation
- Big Costs Drag AT&T To Q4 Loss
- Grizzlies Hand Mavs 1st 3-Game Skid 109-90
- Price Helps Canadiens Hold Off Stars 3-2
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures