Ben & Skin Experience Super Bowl Media Day
NEW YORK, NY (105.3 THE FAN) – The majesty of the Super Bowl. It’s over-hyped, larger-than-life and as insane as a Stanley Kubrick movie on acid – and we dropped The Fan right in the middle of it all.
Ben & Skin, along with KT were luck enough to experience the much talked about Super Bowl media day. It’s where serious sports journalists collide with some dude from Duluth, Minnesota dressed in a baby diaper and the ‘obviously out-of-place’ female reporter wearing way to tight pants looking for her next paycheck.
Check out the video above as the guys arrive at the Prudential Center to the worlds worst (and most frozen) marching band.
Behold! Media Day!
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Gas Station Wars In Dallas
- New Mavs F Chandler Parsons With Ben & Skin
- Cowboys LB McClain Misses Start Of Camp For Trial
- Mavs Make It Official, Sign Former All-Star PG Jameer Nelson
- The Couch: Singer Kate Miner
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures