Plano Police Arrest Woman In Connection To Toddler’s Homicide
PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – Plano police arrested Melinda Lynn Muniz, 25, in connection with the death of a 2-year-old girl earlier this month.
The Dallas County Medical Examiner’s Office ruled the Grace Ford’s manner of death as a homicide six days ago.
Muniz is charged with capital murder and is currently in the Plano City Jail on a $1,000,000 bond.
This investigation is currently on-going.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Interim DISD Superintendent Talks About What’s Next
- Denton County Issues Its First Same-Sex Marriage License
- DART Bus Driver Is Run Over And Dies
- Duncanville High School Student Fixes Robot For Police
- New Charges For Capital Murder Suspect In The Colony
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures