Plano Police Arrest Woman In Connection To Toddler’s Homicide
Get Breaking News First
PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) - Plano police arrested Melinda Lynn Muniz, 25, in connection with the death of a 2-year-old girl earlier this month.
The Dallas County Medical Examiner’s Office ruled the Grace Ford’s manner of death as a homicide six days ago.
Muniz is charged with capital murder and is currently in the Plano City Jail on a $1,000,000 bond.
This investigation is currently on-going.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Williams, Tretola Pace Arkansas Past UAB 45-17
- Alcorn St. Shuts Down Prairie View, 77-48
- Data Crunchers Help North Texans Choose A College
- Nina Pham Returns To Dallas But Must Wait For Dog
- Texas Shut Out By Kansas State, 23-0
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures