FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Trophy Club and Roanoke Police have issued a joint warning after young girls in both cities were approached by a suspicious man.
The first incident happened on January 15 in Trophy Club as two teens were walking home from school. The girls reported that a man asked them how to get to the golf course. As they were giving directions, they noticed his pants were unzipped and that his hand was between his legs.
The man was driving a older model, dark green, Ford Explorer or Ford Escape. He is described as a white, between 30-50 years old with greying light brown hair, wearing a t-shirt and jeans.
Less than a week later, also in the afternoon, two young girls were walking home from Roanoke Elementary when they were approached by a middle-aged white male. He also asked for directions to the golf course. He was driving a dark colored/Black Explorer-type SUV. The girls say the man was wearing an orange shirt and a baseball cap.
Trophy Club Police and Roanoke Police are working together to identify the suspects because the incidents are similar. Anyone with information can contact the Trophy Club Police Department at 972-434-5500 or the Roanoke Police Department at 817-491-6052.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Body Cam Video Shows Officer Use Taser On Handcuffed Suspect
- Local Concert Venues Review Security After Manchester Attack
- North Texas Road Rage Crashes At An All-Time High
- Mobile Library Rolls Out In Dallas
- Keller ISD Says It Didn’t Know About Buses Needing Repair
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures