FRISCO (KRLD) — To some, it may appear to be just a comfortable coffee house tucked away in Frisco. But in reality, the Global Peace Factory is much, much more.
JD Ryan visited the coffee shop, which serves drinks, food, and dishes out a helping hand with some of its proceeds.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
More Hometown Articles:
- LeRoy’s Tackle And Bait Features 8-Foot Alligator Named “Bill”
- Mitch With Wylie ISD Supt. Dr. David Vinson
- Wylie Is Bound To The Destiny Of The Railroad
- Wylie High School Has A Unique Battle Cry
- Wylie Opry: 35 Years Later