FRISCO (KRLD) — To some, it may appear to be just a comfortable coffee house tucked away in Frisco. But in reality, the Global Peace Factory is much, much more.
JD Ryan visited the coffee shop, which serves drinks, food, and dishes out a helping hand with some of its proceeds.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
More Hometown Articles:
- Glenn Heights Church Rises From The Damage
- Neighbors, Strangers Respond To Help Rebuild After Tornado
- It’s Not Just A Pile Of Garbage, It Was Once A Home
- After Tornadoes Destroyed Homes, Residents Had To Decide Whether To Stay Or Go
- School Becomes Center For Recovery After Tornado Hits