A Slice Of ‘Global Peace’ In Frisco
FRISCO (KRLD) – To some, it may appear to be just a comfortable coffee house tucked away in Frisco. But in reality, the Global Peace Factory is much, much more.
JD Ryan visited the coffee shop, which serves drinks, food, and dishes out a helping hand with some of its proceeds.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
More Hometown Articles:
- Members Of Hitler’s Army On The Shores Of White Rock Lake
- Kip’s Big Boy Restaurant Lives On
- Dallas Arboretum Thrives In Hot Texas Summer
- Dallas Seminary Has Worldwide Influence
- Younger Crowd Breathes Life Into Garland Road Area