FRISCO (KRLD) — To some, it may appear to be just a comfortable coffee house tucked away in Frisco. But in reality, the Global Peace Factory is much, much more.
JD Ryan visited the coffee shop, which serves drinks, food, and dishes out a helping hand with some of its proceeds.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
More Hometown Articles:
- Irving Museum Has Lee Harvey Oswald Connection
- Your Hometown: A Look Back At The First School In Las Colinas
- Irving Is Known For Diversity
- Irving Has Many Sister Cities Across The Globe
- What’s Next For The Old Home Of The Cowboys?