Crews Fight Fire At Dallas Tobacco Shop
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Emergency crews in Dallas made quick work of a fire early Thursday morning at a tobacco shop on the northeast side of the city. The incident started at about 1:00 a.m. in the 12000 block of Abrams Road, at Chimney Hill Lane, just north of the LBJ Freeway.
Flames and smoke were showing when the crews first arrived at Discount Tobacco. According to fire officials, a sign inside of the store caught on fire and the blaze quickly spread to other parts of the shop.
Thankfully, nobody was injured during the incident. There was no immediate word about how much damage was caused by the fire or when the store might open for business.
- Possible Lightning Strike Starts Euless Church Fire
- ‘Furious 7′ Tops Box Office For 4th Week
- Waxahachie Businesses Flooded By High Water
- Storms Cause Damage, Prompt Water Rescues In Rio Vista
- Clippers Even Series With 114-105 Win Over Spurs
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures