Dallas Fire Crews Battle 3-Alarm Fire Off Central Expy
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Firefighters in Dallas put out a 3-alarm fire Thursday.
It happened on Mannett St. just north of Central Expressway.
Fifty to 60 firefighters responded to the fire, which affected at least four structures.
High winds helped to spread the flames.
Investigators still don’t know what caused the fire.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- City Considers Charging To Surrender Pets At Shelter
- Ferguson, Missouri Cops Start Wearing Body Cameras
- Large Emotional Crowd Gathers To Remember Six Killed In Crash
- Buyers & Renters In The Hunt For North Texas Housing
- Rick Perry Joins List Of Political Social Media “Fails”
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures