Dallas Fire Crews Battle 3-Alarm Fire Off Central Expy
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Firefighters in Dallas put out a 3-alarm fire Thursday.
It happened on Mannett St. just north of Central Expressway.
Fifty to 60 firefighters responded to the fire, which affected at least four structures.
High winds helped to spread the flames.
Investigators still don’t know what caused the fire.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Texan Pleads Guilty To Juvenile Prostitution
- Jones Calls Out National Media Relating To Greg Hardy
- 4 Firefighters Hurt In Irving Apartment Blaze
- Beltre Out Of Rangers Lineup For ALDS Game 2
- The ‘Degenerate’ Picks The Pro, College Weekend Games
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures