AUBURN, Ala. (AP) – Courtney Williams scored 17 points, Karla Gilbert had 16 and Tori Scott 15 to lead No. 17 Texas A&M to a 71-54 win over Auburn on Thursday.
The Aggies (17-5, 7-1 Southeastern Conference) rebounded from a 76-55 loss to No. 10 Tennessee and improved to 4-0 in SEC games on the road.
Williams had 13 points in the first half to lead Texas A&M to a 32-16 lead. Gilbert had eight rebounds while Scott made 7 of 8 shots. Courtney Walker finished with 13 points, five assists and four steals.
Tyrese Tanner led Auburn (11-10, 2-6) with 15 points and sister Tra’Cee Tanner scored 11.
Texas A&M outrebounded the Tigers 41-25 and hit 31 of 54 shots (57.4 percent). Auburn was just 17-of-53 shooting (32.1 percent) and made just five field goals before halftime.
Williams bounced back from a 5-of-19 shooting performance against the Lady Vols.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Oak Cliff Library Checks Out More Than Books
- North Texas Woman Gets $55,000 Hotel Bill For ‘Unspecified Damages’
- Promising Wonder Pill Adds Years To Dog’s Life
- Rangers To Retire Uniform Number Of Ivan ‘Pudge’ Rodriguez
- President Trump Signs First Executive Order Regarding Obamacare
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures