NEW YORK CITY (105.3 THE FAN) — One of the coolest guys we talked to this week on radio row, is Copperas Cove product Charles “peanut” Tillman.
Fans of his in DFW were listening and started texting in to show their appreciation. So after the segment he sat down and interacted with them through our text message interface.
It’s remarkable how many of the players we’ve talked with this week (my first radio row) have had a phenomenal sense of appreciation for where they are in life.
I think it demonstrates that strong character is second only to talent when it comes to being an NFL player.
I don’t think the high character of most nfl players gets talked about enough.
Follow The Fan at the Super Bowl:
- KT: Top 60 Players To Watch In NFL Draft
- WWE’s Baron Corbin On Conor McGregor, “I Would Slam Him On His Head”
- The Elements Of Surprise: What Rangers’ Spring Training City Is Really All About
- Choppy: If OSU Had A Clue, Doug Gottlieb Would Be Their Next Head Coach
- Hug Life: Moment After Press Conference says A Lot About 2017 Rangers