NEW YORK CITY (105.3 THE FAN) — It was the day we were all waiting for. Aaron Paul, Jessie Pinkman from Breaking Bad was in the house and owned the room.
He was the highlight of Thursday on Radio Row. A true rockstar vibe. Famous rapper Kid Cudi was with him, but was completely overshadowed by the diminutive actor who’s heartwarming story on Breaking Bad has made him one of the most likable people ever. I know I was a total fangirl as I snapped as many photos of him as possible, and of course I got that selfie that I was determined to get.
Jesse Jackson was in the building too. So there’s that. I feel bad for not totally knowing just how important he is. To me, a 26 year old, he’s just the guy they did bits with on Saturday Night Live for all those years.
One more day to go. Jennifer Garner is likely the biggest fish on the market, and she has been booked with the G-Bag Nation. Keep it locked in to 105.3 The Fan though, because you never know what hijinx will happen.
Happy Friday, and see ya soon Texas.
The Ben and Skin Show airs weekdays from 2-6p in Dallas-Fort Worth on 105.3 The Fan. Be sure to follow the crew on Twitter: @BenRogers @SkinWade @ktfuntweets and @Brendantime
Follow The Fan at the Super Bowl:
- The Elements Of Surprise: What Rangers’ Spring Training City Is Really All About
- Choppy: If OSU Had A Clue, Doug Gottlieb Would Be Their Next Head Coach
- Hug Life: Moment After Press Conference says A Lot About 2017 Rangers
- Rangers Leader Is Back, But The Leadership Has Grown
- When Interviews Go Wrong: Please Give Us Another Chance Nomar