Western Center Boulevard Closures Could Cause Delays
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Weekend construction on the eastbound lanes of Western Center Boulevard at I-35W could cause traffic delays.
Traffic at the north Fort Worth intersection will be diverted to Basswood Boulevard and Riverside Drive.
New water line connections will go into place from Jan. 31 to Feb. 3, with weather permitting. The construction is part of the I-35W project.
The westbound lanes of Western Center Boulevard will remain open, and the I-35W main lanes will not be affected, according to a TxDOT spokesman.
“Access to local businesses will be maintained. This weekend closure will allow crews to expedite this work and minimize impact to the traveling public,” the spokesman said.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Man Jumped To His Death To Avoid Theft Charges
- Frisco Parents Upset With School Bus Service
- Gallardo Earns 100th Career Win As Rangers Top Jays 4-1
- North Fort Worth Residents Complain Of Foul Odor
- Welcome To Texas: Old Red Museum
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures