DALLAS (KRLD) — If you have chronic pain, fatigue, indigestion or just feel a little “run down”, you may want to look at what you’re eating.
More healthcare professionals are finding that diet plays a huge role in how your immune system functions.
KRLD’s Heather Behrens tells us why we should listen to our gut.
And while we all know that fried foods and sweet treats can make a person feel sick, can healthy food cause problems too?
Health care professionals who practice functional medicine say it can — if you have a food allergy or sensitivity.
Behrens spoke with a local musician who says food brought her pain, then healing.
Click here for more information about nutrition and healthcare from a local dietitian.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Lighting Sets Three Frisco Homes Ablaze
- STAAR Exam At Center Of Lawsuit Filed By Texas Attorney
- Health Care Confusion Continues in North Texas… Despite New Transparency Law
- Top 5 Tips For A Successful Garage Sale
- Barbecue Joint Receives Death Threats After Offering Rougned Odor Free Food
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures